chaosnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaosnight

Rednightwow Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
streetdeath
GM
GM
streetdeath

( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell Empty
PostSubject: ( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell   ( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:22 pm

howdy all, long time no talk whats up with the website and server need quick update. and is it up to wotlk?
Back to top Go down
Drwho
GM
GM
Drwho

PostSubject: Re: ( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell   ( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:58 pm

I never really left, but i will try and be as active as possible Smile
Back to top Go down
Swanitalia
Admin
Admin
Swanitalia

PostSubject: Re: ( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell   ( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:45 pm

Its at 3.0.9 wotlk, waiting for the core to catch up to the 3.1.3 patch, so i dont need to do alot of work to the website to make it work with hearthstone(even tho they stole the 3.1.3 server from arcemu)
Back to top Go down
http://rednight.selfip.net
Shadowking

Shadowking

PostSubject: Re: ( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell   ( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:21 am

thats were you are wrong swan sure arcemu had it on their servers first but no one had access to it hearthstone did it them selves arcemu had to call in burlax(creator of ascent) to help them out that why they kept the core to themselves when the new patchs hit also to draw in players
Back to top Go down
Swanitalia
Admin
Admin
Swanitalia

PostSubject: Re: ( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell   ( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:24 pm

Your info is wrong, 1st aspired did not make a 3.1.# support server, they stole it from arcemu, which is known by most people by now. 2nd Adam is the creator of ascent, which he is on arcemus team now. You may ask how aspire stole arcemu's info, well some1 that was on arcemu's team that was a so called supporter was actually working for aspire and keylogged hasbros pw 2 the dev svn. But hasbro got the ip of the person who downloaded the info from the svn, and guess what it lead him to the aspire website, so aspire is not better, they just steal info change the name on it and call it theirs.
Back to top Go down
Shadowking

Shadowking

PostSubject: Re: ( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell   ( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:03 pm

well either way i dont care all emulators have been stealing from each others except for mangos which is why they are the most stable and if you ask me best core available they have a great team too
Back to top Go down
Swanitalia
Admin
Admin
Swanitalia

PostSubject: Re: ( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell   ( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:39 pm

mongos is not the most stable, mongos is real actually dead since not many people use it anymore do to the amount of effort that is needed for it, and also the amount of space that it takes up. aspire was the most stable, but due to the team breaking up, it was shutdown, then given to arcemu hence that is why adam is with them. Arcemu does not want to put out their 3.1.# server yet due to them wanting it to be as stable as possible, and that why they are still working on their 3.0.9 server. Just getting as many bugs fixxed as they can possible have before they put out a higher server core. Its kinda like the PS3 but aspire is when they first released it, and still dont know what the hell they are doing, and arcemu is just trying to make it as good as they can before they release it. It is kinda like having the best product with the littliest effort(you know what i mean). Also have you ever tried building a mongos server? it has four databases to make it work. One of the databases is for script on the server, many people do not get how to write script in this form because how do you make it so that in a boss fight the boss enrages after five minutes. This means very little custom scripts will be made, and very little boss scripts. Mongos server teleporters are not as smooth running as arcemu or aspires, do to limited abilities. A C++ base script runs much smoother and faster then a database script. mongos is just very organized compared to the others, but i say that C++ scripts are organized.
Back to top Go down
Shadowking

Shadowking

PostSubject: Re: ( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell   ( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:47 am

ohh now i get where your coming from and i agree it is hard to compile mango's but i still use because arcemu is to well know to me and i want to expand my knowledge plus im getting a vps tomorrow and mangos is easy for me to compile ans setup

and if all else fails ill just use the old out of date FoxEmu core and run 3.0.1 -_- man that core needs an update

but yea you get the point also what happened to your server website it's been down for a while also you should think about getting a new one i can help i know how to mess with a little php,html,css, and some very little ASP.NET also i got a friend who i use to gm for that makes websites
Back to top Go down
Swanitalia
Admin
Admin
Swanitalia

PostSubject: Re: ( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell   ( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:59 pm

I just noticed my site was down, but its up. Something with my internet got messed up and is not letting anything throw. I have all the ports that r needed to be forwarded but yet still cant access it from my other comps
Back to top Go down
Swanitalia
Admin
Admin
Swanitalia

PostSubject: Re: ( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell   ( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:21 pm

i fixxed the problem after a hour of trouble shotting and may have fixxed some other while fixing this 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell   ( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

( copying thisdude) I'm back , aswell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chaosnight :: Rednight server forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: