chaosnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaosnight

Rednightwow Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sharrior's introducing himself.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sharrior
GM
GM
sharrior

Sharrior's introducing himself. Empty
PostSubject: Sharrior's introducing himself.   Sharrior's introducing himself. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:31 pm

well yeah,maybe some of you guys dont know me or think I am a hot shot,or some guys maybe wanna know why or how I got GM1/Deadswans helper tittle.

well,lets start from the start:
My real life name is Alf Ragnar
I am 12 years old,birthday 9/1-1996 or 9th january 1996
I were here right from the start with Deadswan when it was on hamachi,but...yeah then summer vacation came.
I lost track of the news while having about 2 month vacation at my dad,deadswan were done making the web page,sent me the link and I forgot the name on it (dumb me).
So I tryed to contact him on hamachi,but he were never on,and he never answered on wowblaze.
After some time I found the web page via google (YES YES YES :cheer: ) and then I found streety (streetdeath) a R/D rogue on wowblaze that I used to own that I were friend with (yes,I lost sometimes).
And then we are here,soon home again now lol.

PS: some of you guys m8 thought I were a "think he are a hotshot" or "Super special dude",but yeah...im kinda mature for my age and every time you hear me on vent I sound like a drunk guy or a guy that goes on drugs Razz that was a little bit info about myself,btw got a little sister(is it: NAO! or YES!! Question ) she is about 1-2 months old now.
Back to top Go down
Drwho
GM
GM
Drwho

PostSubject: Re: Sharrior's introducing himself.   Sharrior's introducing himself. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:34 pm

i Remember you from wowblaze aswell, i was either Drwho, Drwhotwo, Drwhothree, Drwhofour, Blur or some other charcters lol. I always got pwnd by sharrior until he was afk and i swear i killed him.
Back to top Go down
Swanitalia
Admin
Admin
Swanitalia

PostSubject: Re: Sharrior's introducing himself.   Sharrior's introducing himself. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:03 pm

hmmmm, yeah i might have seen you on blaze once or twice. LOL JKJK.
trying 2 get a new core up, with a DB that supports it.
Back to top Go down
http://rednight.selfip.net
sharrior
GM
GM
sharrior

PostSubject: Re: Sharrior's introducing himself.   Sharrior's introducing himself. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:59 am

why not try the new ascent DB? or something lol
Back to top Go down
Swanitalia
Admin
Admin
Swanitalia

PostSubject: Re: Sharrior's introducing himself.   Sharrior's introducing himself. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:54 pm

Ascent is not a good 2.4.3 core, most of their info was stolen from arcemu. and i think its called ascent reborn(it sucks alot)
They really dont make a ascent DB anymore, mostly Arcemu(WhyDB, and NCDB are the most known)
Back to top Go down
http://rednight.selfip.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharrior's introducing himself.   Sharrior's introducing himself. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharrior's introducing himself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chaosnight :: Rednight server forums :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: