chaosnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaosnight

Rednightwow Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

whats going on lately

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowking

Shadowking

whats going on lately Empty
PostSubject: whats going on lately   whats going on lately Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:06 pm

ok so whats going on do you guys still use arcemu or do you use something else what going on?????

word of advice get a private core they are gonna be needed soon arcemu is falling

i even have a private core but it cost money so don't be cheap about it
Back to top Go down
Swanitalia
Admin
Admin
Swanitalia

whats going on lately Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats going on lately   whats going on lately Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:16 pm

1st thing arcemu is doing great, they have a great dev team building the core. 2nd private core's are not really private. 3rd private core's usually are stolen form bigger core team like arcemu. 4th where a private core is different then u you will not have much db support, i mean basically no one will support that core. 5th less db support and a hard time money wise = private core's are being shutdown due to lack of support. finally, its a waste of money for private core's they usually suck, unless if they were stolen form a parent core like arcemu, or mongos.

So your pick, core with lacking support or a public core with a lot of support

I trust arcemu and its been good.

btw i just remembered that some private core's are actually blizzard cores that a dev was fired and just made a copy of what he could. So some can get you put in jail.
Back to top Go down
http://rednight.selfip.net

whats going on lately
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chaosnight :: Rednight server forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: